Visiting Oklahoma City or Norman and still want to get your WOD In?
We've got two locations, easy access, the right equipment, great members, and convenient hours.
We 💙 drop ins! We love our hometowns and want to do our part to make sure you have a great experience while you're visiting.
Both of our locations are spacious, easy access to major convention centers, the right equipment, and great members. So whether you want to jump into one of our normal classes or do your own workout during our open gym hours, we're excited to have you at our box.
In order to keep things efficient and enjoyable, please register and reserve your class by visiting our online reservation portal. Be sure to select the right location! 😉
Drop Ins - Policies and Information
- Drop-In = $20
- 3x Drop-In Punch Card = $60
- This can be shared amongst multiple people, show up a few minutes early and we will take care of ya 🙂
- Drop-in + Shirt = $35
- Can not be purchased online, only in person
- Unless you have extenuating circumstances, there's no need to e-mail or call ahead.
- You must have CrossFit experience to drop-in to one of our CrossFit classes. If you have completed a beginners course at your home CrossFit affiliate, then you're fine. We just want you to be able to jump in with a normal class.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled class to get familiar with the gym and meet the coach.
- You are free to do your own programming during scheduled Open Gym hours.
- CFHQ Staff, Affiliate Owners, and “Individual Games” qualifiers train free (as space permits) – please call and give us a “heads-up” so we can accommodate you.
- If you are in town for more than a week, shoot us an e-mail or talk with us in the gym to work something out. We handle this on a case-by-case basis.
BONUS FREE E-BOOK DOWNLOAD
Five Crossfit Myths
Everyone has weakness and strengths.Everyone has to start somewhere on their Fitness journey. Anyone can start CrossFit with CrossFit 405.